A: My neighborhood has a trash issue. 주민들이 엄청 화가 났어요!
B: Rightfully so. There are good resolutions to such problems.
A: Recycling, being tidy and sorting trash are good ideas.
B: If everyone does their part, it all goes smoothly.
해설강의 : John Valentine(Twitter ID : @JohnValentine2), 홍주희
A: 우리 동네는 쓰레기 문제가 있어. People are ticked!
B: 마땅히 그렇지. 그런 문제에 좋은 해결책이 있는데.
A: 재활용하고, 잘 치우고, 분리 수거하는 등 좋은 방법들이 있긴 해.
B: 우리 모두 각자 할 일을 하면, 모든 게 순조롭게 될 텐데.
*My neighborhood has a trash issue.
– There’s an on-going problem regarding garbage in my neighborhood.
*People are ticked!
– People are really angry! / Everyone is all heated up over it! / Everybody is outraged!
– They should be. / They are right to be that way. / There’s good reason for it.
*There are good resolutions to such problems.
– There are some viable solutions to handle such a dilemma.
– reusing / salvaging / reprocessing / using things again / reclaiming
– keeping clean / staying neat / having sanitary conditions
– organizing refuse / separating garbage
– useful ideas / smart plans / intelligent concepts
*If everyone does their part
– When everybody helps out / If all of the people do what they can
*it all goes smoothly
– everything runs like clockwork / things go very well